Green Dental Sherman Oaks CA ***BUYER BEWARE***

Irvine, California 4 comments

I went to Dr.Twersky shopping around for a top denture.

He told me it would be cheaper to do everything at once & recommended I get all 20 of my remaining teeth pulled. I asked how much extractions would be & was told $95.00 each & everything would be totally painless. I was quoted the total package price for surgery, immediate dentures, & snap in dentures would be $9000.00. I paid in full & asked for an itemized statement that took over 8 months to get, only to find it did not add up to $9000.00.

Then they changed the price per extraction to $159.00, without informed consent, because of my periodontal disease. When the itemized statement still did not add up to $9000.00 they changed the price of extractions to $182.85 each in order to make the statement add up. The immediate dentures I received were misaligned & did not line up to my gums, instead a portion of them stuck out under my tongue making speaking very uncomfortable, not that I can eat solid food to this day. Dr.

Twersky told me I would have to get used to holding my jaw to the side in order to make the teeth line up correctly. When I wanted to cancel the remaining part of my procedure & get a refund of services not yet rendered, they rearranged the accounting history to keep the entire $9000.00 they were paid without me receiving my permanent dentures. I was quoted by Allison (Corporate Office Manager) that if I wanted a complete set of snap in dentures it would cost me another $16,000.00.

Don't believe these people & their smiling faces.They have done their best to keep me uninformed & to keep my money.

Review about: Dentures.

Comments

Green dental seems shady and after reading this i know to stay away.

to mk Sherman Oaks, California, United States #739516

I feel confused.My neighbor advised me Green Dental.

And I have only good impressions. I hadn't been to a Dentist too long. I was scary and nervous. But, Dr.

Joseph is a real professional and a good person.

He is totally skilled and hits the issues right away giving plenty of advices.I recommended this dentist to my friends and hear no complains at all.

robertgarcia62
to Amy Hollywood, California, United States #742677

Amy, If you only have good impressions about Green Dental, what brought you here to pissedcustomer.com?As your legal right, I hope you requested an itemized statement of the prices they told you they would be charging you.

It took 8 1/2 months for me to get one from Allison, which showed her continuous price changing, so they could keep the entire $9000.00 I had paid up front. When I decided to cancel all remaining services, that they had not yet rendered, Allison refused to give any of my money back. Behind the closed door of her office her fake smile disappears very quickly. I forwarded my dental chart & evidence of price changing to the Care Credit company & eventually got my money back (only) through them.

They were completely aware of what is legal & what is not, when it comes to charging customers. Since the billing methods used by Green Dental were not legal. I won.

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have.Good luck.

to robertgarcia62 #812244

They have charged my care credit card before the service was rended, these guys are crook

s. How did u get ur money back?

View more comments